Quorum: The Harbor Pilot's Tale
"Francesca Salazar" in 29-minute Jabberwocky Audio Theater episode
"Cathy" in 9-minute independent film
Just for fun!Lacking a Title
5-minute film co-created withDavid August
"Lawrence as Emilie carries the play seamlessly.... She does this believably while allowing the audience to understand the charm, wit, and intelligence of this woman."
- DC Metro Arts review of Émilie: La Marquise du Châtelet Defends Her Life Tonight
"Creating an interesting and lively individual with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, Lawrence crafts an Emilie with whom the audience can strongly empathize."
- Theatre Bloom review of Émilie: La Marquise du Châtelet Defends Her Life Tonight
"Watching Lawrence respond to the cast on stage brightens up the entire stage and seems to energize both the other actors and the audience."
- Maryland Theatre Guide review of Arcadia
"Lawrence is deeply moving in her strained tension and immobility as Celine"
- DCTheatreScene.com review of Hello | Brother (Capital Fringe)
"[Karen Lawrence] created a complex and intriguing character as a lady who suspects she's been wronged."
- Alexandria Gazette Packet review of Lady Windermere's Fan
"Windermere, played with quiet authority by Karen Lawrence"
- AlexandriaNews.org review of Lady Windermere's Fan
"Karen Lawrence as Mrs. Cecelia DeLaunay Pettison, a steely Confederate Southern belle ... [is] mesmerizing in [her] historical persona"
- Gazette Packet review of Shiloh Rules